At Spectrum Dental Arts (in Ontario, CA), we understand the importance of regular dental visits to maintain a healthy smile. Our top priority is to ensure your oral health is well taken care of. We offer a wide range of dental services, from routine cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, to keep your teeth healthy, functional, and beautiful.
Routine and Preventive Dental Care
Our dental office provides everything you need for your routine dental care. Some of the services we offer include:
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Regular Exams and Oral Cancer Screenings
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
In the case of dental damage or decay, we have a variety of restorative treatments to get your smile back to its best. Services include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks.
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Crowns and Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
We also offer cosmetic dental services to enhance the appearance of your smile, such as:
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Invisalign, to align and straighten your teeth.
Orthodontic and Periodontal Treatments
For those looking to improve their bite or prevent gum disease, we offer:
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
Emergency Dental Services
In the case of a dental emergency, our team is here to help. We offer emergency dental treatment for traumatic dental injuries, including:
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
Please call our office for assistance.
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.